Webinar On-Demand: 10 Rules for Producing Webinars That Drive B2B Sales
More than 75% of executives at large and mid-sized companies have said that attending a webinar influenced their decision to consider a vendor within the last year.
Yet, many B2B companies struggle to develop webinars that lead to sales. So what are they getting wrong? The topic, presenter, partner or all of the above?
In this webinar, we will share 10 rules that will help you generate qualified leads that lead to sales this year.
- Building a marketing strategy around webinars
- Attracting the right prospects
- Turning webinar attendees into SQLs
We'll also answer common questions, such as:
- Should you invest in partnering with a third-party vendor such as a media outlet or association?
- Do executives prefer live webinars or recordings?
- Who is the right person in your organization to lead a webinar?
- How can you get your sales team to successfully follow up afterwards?
Fill out the form to gain access to our webinar, "10 Rules for Producing Webinars That Drive B2B Sales."